The ultimate pumpkin recipes
Tis’ the season for pumpkin everything, and hopefully you’re not over the trend because we’re just getting started October! Pumpkin is far more than a seasonal trend, this vibrant orange fruit many know and love is also a health staple, packed full of amazing vitamins and minerals from the seeds to the flesh. You can pretty much eat any part of a pumpkin except the stem, so don’t forget to make the best use out of your pumpkin after carving this year!
Pumpkin lovers rejoice, consuming pumpkin comes with an array of impressive benefits! Are you a pumpkin skeptic? Maybe this will help get you on board:
Benefits of eating pumpkin
- Packed with antioxidants - helping to lower inflammation
- Rich in nutrients that protect eyesight - Vitamin A, Lutein, and Zeaxanthin
- May help with weight management due to low calorie vs high nutrient content
- Packed with immune supporting Vitamin C
- High in Vitamin A - which offers skin support and protection
Now that we know it’s good for the body and the soul, let’s dive into these amazing recipes that will have you excited about getting in the kitchen this Fall!
PS. be sure to save or screenshot these recipe cards <3