The increasing popularity of psychic powers might make you wonder why people seek their services or what they can offer. People often use this service as a way to help heal from grief, connect to a lost loved one, or to find their path in life. As psychics have the ability to tap into a different realm they can help provide insight and guidance using their special powers regarding many aspects in life including the past, present and future.
According to Wikipedia, a psychic is a person who claims to use extrasensory perception (ESP) to identify information hidden from the normal senses, particularly involving telepathy or clairvoyance, or who performs acts that are apparently inexplicable by natural laws. However, psychic abilities defy the laws of science because there is no way to explain or prove these hidden powers -- but just because you can’t see it, doesn’t mean it’s not there!
Many people often get confused between psychics and mediums, as they commonly get clumped together in this line of work, but are not to be confused as one in the same. Experts say there is a significant difference between the two: the general rule is that all mediums are psychic, but not all psychics are mediums. Everyone has a psychic ability of varying levels to be able to acquire information about the past, present, or future due to the sixth sense or intuition. A medium, on the other hand, is a psychic that can communicate through two worlds- from spirit, through spirit, to spirit.
Psychics can help guide and heal you but are not created equally. They are unique in their own special way because they each have different psychic senses, abilities and strengths. The psychic senses are divided into five different categories:
Clairvoyance: The Psychic Sense of Seeing
Clairempathy: The Psychic Senses of Feeling and Emotions
Claircognizance: The Psychic Sense of Knowing
Clairaudience: The Psychic Sense of Hearing
Clairalience and Clairgustance: The Psychic Senses of Smell and Taste
5 types of psychic readings
- Palmistry: also known as palm reading, which studies your hand to gain insight into your future and life.
- Numerology: predictions about your life based on numbers, many people choose this reading to learn more about their personal self.
- Psychometry: a reading that involves touching objects to receive its energy and stories held within them.
- Aura: an insightful reading of your past, present and future based on your energy. This is one of the more common readings that many people claim to gain peace of mind and inspiration from.
- Tarot: arguably the most common and well-known psychic practice. There are a number of powerful decks of cards that can be used in tarot readings all of which contain 78 cards where each hold a different meaning that is used to gain insight in your life and about your future.
Many people (including myself) report having positive and even life changing experiences that are quite frankly indescribable using a psychic. If you’re looking for reassurance, guidance or even a connection to a lost loved one, you’re likely to find some positive outcome through psychic readings! However, just like in any other field of work you may stumble across a fake, especially considering that anyone can become a psychic. Therefore, it’s important to do your research, read reviews and ask around when seeking out a psychic to get the most out of your experience and money!
Putting all doubts and non-believers aside, I highly recommend that every person experience the powers of a psychic at some point throughout life. It's important to note you need to be open-minded during your session so the reader can fully tap to what's going on inside. Have you had any psychic experiences? If not maybe it's time you give it a shot and watch how your life unfolds.
I enjoyed your much reading your article!